460cc Go Kart Racing Engine - DIY Assembly
These engines are custom made to our specifications and are the only 458cc Honda GX390 "big bore clones" available for purchase in the United States.
- Heavy Duty 10-Bolt Engine Block (Modified Extra-Thick & Reinforced Casting) - The strongest clone engine block on the market!
- 92mm Bore x 69mm Stroke
- Billet 4.51" Rod w/Bearing
- Flat Top Piston (~10:1 Compression)
- 24mm 3-Circuit Carburetor (Will need to be jetted to local climate)
- 35lb HD Valvesprings
- Cut-To-Length Chromoly Pushrods
- Uses all GX390 Performance Parts (Cams, Valvetrain, etc)
- Electric Starter NOT included (Block has all provisions to install one, Flywheel has starter ring.)
- No Charging Coil
Upgrade to 1.1:1 Shaft Rockers for $19.99
Add 11 Degree Adjustable Timing Bracket for $39.99
The builder kits are designed for those who are advanced or experienced engine builders. We can only provide minimal tech support. These engines do NOT come with any warranty. It is up to the builder to verify all specs and correctly assemble the engine.
Shipping Dimentions = 20"Lx16"Wx14"H
Shipping Weight = 70lbs
**Shipping leadtimes are 2-4 Weeks depending on workload. Some items in this kit are made-to-order and parts are sourced from multiple countries and subject to occasional backorder.**