460cc Installation Kit for 1991-1994 EZGO Marathon
WARNING: THIS KIT WILL NOT WORK WITH DUROMAX, PREDATOR, OR ANY OTHER CLONE ENGINES, IT IS ONLY A DIRECT BOLT IN FOR OUR 460cc ENGINES!!!
Big Block Install/Conversion Kit for 1991-1994 EZGO Marathon - 460cc
This is the most cost-effective engine upgrade kit available for your golf cart! Significantly increase your power and torque for only slightly more than a factory rebuild! The long term cost savings are also great for those who have a fleet of carts and are constantly replacing engines every few years. Once the cart is converted, future engine replacements & rebuilds are considerably less expensive than OEM.
4" Lift Kit Required
This is the complete conversion kit for your 1991 - 1994 EZGO Marathon (4-Cycle ONLY). This kit will not work on a 2-Cycle Cart.
Specifically engineered for those who dont have the time or machinery to fabricate their own. Simply remove your old engine and bolt in your new 460cc engine. (*NOTICE*: Our kits are designed for our VRX460 engine, using another brand of engine WILL require additional modification!)
Most of the GX390 & Clone engines are equipped with 3Amp Charging coils which are NOT sufficient in maintaining your carts battery (especially with lights or a stereo), our kit solves this problem by retaining the factory high-quality Starter/Generator so you can keep your pedal start and keep your battery charged. No Additional Wiring! No need to let your engine idle when not in motion!
- Adjustable Engine Mount for 1991-1994 EZGO Marathon
- Adjustable Starter/Gen Adapter Bracket, Tensioner & Belt
- Extended Drive Belt
- 780R Heavy Duty Clutch setup for 1-3/16" Belt
- Billet V-Belt Pulley w/Machined Drive Key
- High-Flow Low Profile Air Box
- 6ft of Fuel Line
- Mandrel-bent Performance Exhaust Header
(**NOT COMPATIBLE WITH HEMI-STYLE HEADS**)
- Engine Hold Downs ("Dogbones")
- Mounting Hardware
- Unlimited Email Tech Support
- 90 Day Clutch Warranty / 1-Year Parts Warranty
- **There is no muffler included in this kit! Exhaust headers are left extra long so you can cut to size & use a muffler of your choice.**