460cc Installation Kit for 1996 - 2005.5 Yamaha G16/G22
WARNING: THIS KIT WILL NOT WORK WITH DUROMAX, PREDATOR, OR ANY OTHER CLONE ENGINES, IT IS ONLY A DIRECT BOLT IN FOR OUR 460cc ENGINES!!!
Big Block Install/Conversion Kit for 1996 - 2005.5 Yamaha G16/G11/G20/G21/G22/G27 - 460cc
This is the most cost-effective engine upgrade kit available for your golf cart! Significantly increase your power and torque for only slightly more than a factory rebuild! The long term cost savings are also great for those who have a fleet of carts and are constantly replacing engines every few years. Once the cart is converted, future engine replacements & rebuilds are considerably less expensive than OEM.
No Lift Kit Required..Specifically designed to work on factory ride height carts as well as most lifted carts!
This is the complete conversion kit for your 1996 - 2005.5 Yamaha G16/G22. (Compatible with Serial # JU0-209199 and below). Specifically engineered for those who dont have the time or machinery to fabricate their own. Simply remove your old engine and bolt in your new 460cc engine. (*NOTICE*: Our kits are designed for our VRX460 engine, using another brand of engine WILL require additional modification!)
The kit retains the factory high-quality Starter/Generator so you can keep your pedal start and keep your battery charged. No Additional Wiring!
- Adjustable Motor Mount for 1996 - 2005.5 Yamaha G16/G22
- Adjustable Starter/Gen Adapter Bracket, Tensioner, Belt & Extended Wiring Harness
- 780R Heavy Duty Clutch setup for 1-3/16" Belt
- Drive Belt
- Billet V-Belt Pulley w/Machined Drive Key
- High-Flow Low Profile Air Box
- Mandrel-bent Performance Exhaust Header
(**NOT COMPATIBLE WITH HEMI-STYLE HEADS**)
- Engine Hold Downs ("Dogbones")
- Mounting Hardware
- 6ft of Fuel Line
- Extended Starter Wire
- Unlimited Email Tech Support
- 90 Day Clutch Warranty / 1-Year Parts Warranty
- **There is no muffler included in this kit! Exhaust headers are left extra long so you can cut to size & use a muffler of your choice.**
**Shipping leadtimes are 2-4 Weeks depending on workload. Some items in this kit are made-to-order and parts are sourced from multiple countries and subject to occasional backorder.**