GX390 / Predator 420cc Installation Kit for 1997-2014 Club Car DS / Carryall
Big Block Install/Conversion Kit for 1997-2014 Club Car DS / Carryall
Looking to install a Harbor Freight Predator engine into your Club Car?
This is the most cost-effective engine upgrade kit available for your golf cart! Significantly increase your power and torque for only slightly more than a factory rebuild! The long term cost savings are also great for those who have a fleet of carts and are constantly replacing engines every few years. Once the cart is converted, future engine replacements & rebuilds are considerably less expensive than OEM.
No Lift Kit Required..Specifically designed to work on factory ride height carts as well as most lifted carts!
This is the complete conversion kit for your 1997-2014 Club Car DS or Carryall. Specifically engineered for those who dont have the time or machinery to fabricate their own. Simply remove your old engine and bolt in your new Honda GX340, GX390 or GX420 / Predator Clone engine .
The GX390 & Clone engines are equipped with 3Amp Charging coils which are NOT sufficient in maintaining your carts battery (especially with lights or a stereo), our kit solves this problem by retaining the factory high-quality Starter/Generator so you can keep your pedal start and keep your battery charged. No Additional Wiring!
- Adjustable Motor Mount for 1997-2014 Club Car DS
- Adjustable Starter/Gen Adapter Bracket, Tensioner & Belt
- Extended Drive Belt - 1-3/16"
- 780R HD Primary Drive Clutch for 1-3/16" Belt
- CVTech 9" Secondary Driven Clutch for 1-3/16" belt
- Billet V-Belt Pulley w/Machined Drive Key
- High Flow Air Filter & Velocity Stack
- Mandrel-Bent Performance Exhaust Header
(** EXHAUST HEADER IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH HEMI-STYLE HEADS**)
- Engine Hold Downs ("Dogbones")
- 6ft of Fuel Line
- Mounting Hardware
- Tech Support via Email
- 90 Day Warranty
- **There is no muffler included in this kit! Exhaust headers are left extra long so you can cut to size & use a muffler of your choice.**
**Shipping leadtimes are 2-4 Weeks depending on workload. Some items in this kit are made-to-order and parts are sourced from multiple countries and subject to occasional backorder.**