Since 2013, Vegas Carts & Performance has been manufacturing Engine Upgrade and Big Block Conversion kits for gasoline-powered EZGO, Yamaha, and Club Car golf carts.
We are constantly innovating our product to ensure we are providing the best value products to our customers, period!
Our tech support is second to none and since we actually manufacture our product in house, we can make changes and improvements "on-the-fly". A good example of this occurs 3-4 times a year when a customer with a "specialty model" cart purchases a conversion kit and has fitment issues; within a few days, we will be able to develop a solution, manufacture a specialty component or workaround and send it off to the customer to resolve the problem.
We are always looking to partner with new dealers and other industry professionals in order to grow our brand. If you are interested in selling our products and standing behind our brand, we want to talk to you!
1. You must be PRIMARILY in the golf cart industry, meaning you sell OR service golf carts / golf cart accessories as your main business.
2. Your business MUST have a website
3. Your business MUST be legally registered with the state that you are in.
4. Your business MUST have a Federal Tax ID number.
How to get started?
Send an email to "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the following:
1. Send a copy of your business license and/or resale permit.
2. Send pictures of your shop. (We need to see that you are running a legitimate business, I cannot set you up as a dealer if you build carts as a hobby out of your parents 2 car garage.)
3. Provide a website or Facebook link to prove that you are PRIMARILY in the golf cart industry.